If I’m just bad news, then you’re a liar
i cannot believe pete and patrick made out on stage and mcr reunited and twenty one pilots won every award
Wait mcr is back together??
yes theyre playing warped next year!!! and pete and patrick did over the pant hand stuff during the performance!!!! and ryan ross made up with brendon urie!!!!! it was great!! best apmas ever!!
This newest fad of SJW’s trying to discredit anti-SJWs by claiming they’re anti-SJ is ridiculous. All of the ones I know, including myself, are very much for equality, no matter who you are. Asian, black, hispanic, white, gay, trans, bi, ace, straight, female, male, agendered, cis, we think everybody should be treated with the respect they have earned by their actions, and not treated badly because of how they were born.
You know what we are against?
We are not the ones against equality, Social Justice Warriors. We are the ones against blind hatred towards people for how they were born. And the only people who don’t see that are you.
Remember these 90’s tattoo chokers? Remember how inexpensive they used to cost like 25cents yeah well I’ve searched some online they range from $5 to $10 not worth it if you’d ask me so I made another diy project out of it.
What you’ll need:
- A binder clip
- Stretchy cord (Can be any color. I prefer black and found this at Wal-Mart for $3)
1. Cut the cord at about your arms leingth or a little shorter if you have a smaller neck. Bend it in half make sure you even out the ends and place the binder clip where its bent in half.
2. I started off by making a loop on the right side from the left side of the string then I did the same thing to the other side.
3. Keep making loops and remember to transaction each side until its at your neck size. This is optional you can place a little bead when you’re finished then tie both of the ends together. Keep in mind that because the string is made out of stretchy plastic it won’t stay tied together for very long so you might want to melt the ends together.
There ya go. You got yourself a snazzy 90’s tattoo choker thingy…. You’ll be the baddest bitch in town. Swag.
It’s not worth it to fell worthless…
I am the self-proclaimed smoothie queen. Green smoothies are my usual go-to, but this purple power smoothie is a close second:
- 1C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4C frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2C sliced beets (canned)
PS - Who likes my new blue table?!
- chai tea with almond milk
- cinnamon granola with almond butter, blueberries & almond milk
- hummus & veggie wrap in a spinach tortilla
- 2 vegan crab cakes with an avocado & pink salt